Wednesday 28 March 2018

Call for Volunteers

Hello,

I am in need of some Volunteers for the remaining events for the Choir. 

1. April 17th and 18th - School Tours - Photographer, First Aid
I need 1 parent who can take photos of the kids during their performances (nothing fancy) and 1 parent who has their valid first aid certificate.

2. April 29th - Year End Performance - Hair/Uniform
I need 3 or 4 parents who can help backstage with French braiding hair and inspecting uniforms. You will of course be done before the performance starts so will not miss anything!

3. May 1st - Wrap Up Party - set up and clean up
I need 2 parents who can help with preparing food and cleaning up the venue afterwards. You will not miss out on any of the fun events.

If you are able to help us out, please email me at manager.kthc@gmail.com

We depend heavily on our parents to help these events go smoothly so please assist us in any way you can!

Thank you,

Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment