Tuesday 17 April 2018

April 24th - Rehearsal

Ms Alpaugh is asking that the kids review this YouTube Video to help them practice. If the link doesn't work, please copy and paste it into your browser.

https://youtu.be/9tXzlVjU1xs

Our last rehearsal for the year on April 24th will be held at KSA in the Music Room. Please remember binders, pencils and water bottles.

Finally, I wanted to let you all know that my family and I are moving away. Unfortunately it is very quick, as of next week and I will no longer be at choir. That being said, I will still be answering the manager email and organizing the events from a far so please don't hesitate in emailing or calling me should you need anything. It has been so wonderful working with you, thank you for an amazing year! 

Thank you,

Meghan

manager.kthc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment