Wednesday 5 February 2020

Hello again everyone!  I am so sorry for the confusion, it seems the blog sent out a email from 2019! I do not know how this happened!

So to be clear our craft day is Feb 22/20 11am-2pm  Pizza will be served! we have 1 volunteer I'm looking for a few more and a pizza runner!

Our Festival date is Monday March 2nd! the performance is at 4:30 you will be asked to be there at least a half hour early but there is more info to come! 

There will be regular choir practice the next day!

There will be NO Practice March 10th! Or March 17th (spring break)

Paige is no longer the manager! this is Cyndy my cell is
250-682-0303 you can text me if your child is going to be away  thank you all for bearing with me, again I apologize for any confusion!

No comments:

Post a Comment